Oh my goodness. I am suffering from a serious case of insomnia. Even with the good relationship I have with my bed, sleep is still a bitch. I think it is high time I got treatment ......if I really love my life. All these nocturnal habits are driving me nuts. I envy the people who are actually asleep. I'm scratching my head thinking about what I will do to it tomorrow. Should I get another haircut??? I can't plait my hair. No way....plaiting doesn't make my hair look good. It takes so long to plait. My ass will get stiff and tired and eventually stop bouncing. I love me a bouncing booty. I want my booty bouncing. I also don't want to sit down so much, my ass might just flatten. Something I would rather not imagine.
Everyone in this house is asleep. I wonder what they are dreaming about. Maybe there is a night runner outside. The guy I was texting has unfortunately gone to bed. Now I am all alone in this world that should totally be feared only because it's ground can decide to swallow you any minute. I feel like doing something fishy but I might just get into trouble. Oh yes...I should totally do naked yoga. Nobody is gonna see me except the darkness. I just remembered that there was yoghurt in this house. Since I will be the last to wake up, I'm highly likely to find nothing left for me. People in this house always seem to forget about the baby. Lemme go hide the yoghurt so that nobody finishes it for me.
Today in town I got a stomach upset. I really think it was that chicken that I had eaten for lunch. The chicken was so very extremely delicious. I walked to the nearest chemist to get at least something to reduce the pain. That pharmacist gave me anti malarial drugs. I still don't understand how that was gonna cure my upset. I sent my sister to the same chemist just to get anti acids so I could relax a little.
What is gonna happen to me in future. Perhaps I should stop living one minute at a time and get a little bit more serious with my life....you know, start living one day at a time. I see myself living in a house with my kids. I can't see a husband. Does that mean I will grow old alone and lonely. This thought is very disturbing. Somebody please marry me now. I ain't under age in case you are wondering. I choose to think positively. Yes, positive thinking is the way to go.
0133 hours .....really #!! Is the time also against me. Why isn't morning here yet. I need to see the sun rising and perhaps get more constructive thoughts. Did you know that there are more chickens than people in the world? I bet you didn't...and...wait for it...boom goes the dynamite ...I am a genius...I am a genius. I wanna do a happy dance but I can't. I'm actually doing it in my head.
The darkness really inconveniences me. It shows up at all the wrong times, when I totally lack sleep. What the hell is darkness? Is it the opposite of light or the absence of light. Isn't English sometimes just complicated #smh. Darkness is only but the absence of light. I would like to explain this using facts but I am too tired and I'm pretty sure that question will not come in a test.
I have been running around all day and now I need a full body massage. There is nobody to give me a massage :-( This is a tragedy. Officially, it is the worst night since my folks even thought of conceiving the beautiful me. How can the universe be asleep when I need it most. What the hell, I will massage myself. This is turning out to be a disaster. I am no ninja :-( This is a tragedy. Somebody call for help before I hurt myself trying to massage myself. Can somebody please hear me out :-( I'm just gonna close my eyes and sleep like a baby. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
No comments:
Post a Comment