My last weekend in school happened to be very eventful. It all started on a Thursday morning. I woke up early in the morning to study for my entrepreneurship paper. It went pretty well. It was a two hour paper that I happen to finish in forty minutes. Ain't I a genius? I deserve a crown..... right on my ass. I was out of the exam room by 1000hrs. I was the third to leave. Sadly, I have to share my 'genius' title with the first two. Just for the record, I was the first to finish. Modesty glued me to my chair. I went to have breakfast then sat down to start revising for my calculus paper. I was literally starting my revision at 1100hrs. 30 minutes into the revision, I got a text that I tried so very much to ignore. My efforts to ignore hit a rock and I finally gave in. 10 minutes later I was out of school going to see my pal. My pal? ....not really. I wanted to be more than friends with this guy. This is a warning to all girls ....NEVER KISS A BOY YOU LIKE JUST BEFORE A CALCULUS TEST. I went back to school just a little bit messed up in the head. Who am I kidding, I was totally messed up. On a scale of 1 to 10, I was at 9.99999999. Don't round it of please. I couldn't revise for the rest of the day. There is one thing I did so well, smiling sheepishly to myself.
At 1530hrs, I called my classmate to find out where the exam was to be done. At 1900hrs I was done with my calculus paper. The paper was awesome. Turns out kissing the boy you like before a paper is not such a bad idea.
From the exam room, to my room then to students bar. I had my water bottle. When a pal of mine borrowed me water, she spit it out. Here's the deal about my water bottle, it always has something alcoholic in it. I'm so sorry for all the sober people who have been introduced to alcohol via my water bottle, I am extremely sorry for not warning you. Somehow, my drink was over before I could realize. I don't know who was 'kind' enough to help me finish it. Anyway, I forgot about my drink when I sheesha.
My number one love. Sheesha and I have a relationship that cannot be defined. All I can tell you is that I can ditch everyone just for sheesha. You should try mixing that shit with weed. It will take you somewhere higher than cloud 20. And if you like a chik who does sheesha, try blowing smoke into her mouth. You will thank me for this one day.
I had my own business to accomplish that night. I was hoping to be successful. Unfortunately, a nagging pal of mine showed up. I do love her and I don't like disappointing her. She made me get into Kalvo's car then convinced me that we would be back in an hour. One hour became two, two became three and we were in Kasarani. From Kasarani to Lang'ata. From Lang'ata to Westlands. In Westlands, we stayed at the packing lot for an hour. The three boys in that car asked Kalvo to take us home because it was morning. Kalvo was still drunk. He refused to take us home. When one of the boys threatened to beat Kalvo, Kalvo drove all of us to the police station in town and said "You can now beat me here." I stood up, with the help of my cowardice and left for school before I was caught by policemen. I really didn't care so much anyone else's ass. I can only imagine what would have happened to me in those cells. I'd probably be in rehab still recovering from the disturbing things I would have seen. Even a weed addict wouldn't be as disturbed as I would be. I was happy I got to school safe but sad that I didn't accomplish my business. I have postponed it to next year April. I hope the three boys will still be around:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment