Friday, 20 April 2012

My life in 'prison'

When I was 12, I was in a certain school. It had grills all around it with extremely tall walls. The walls were designed to hold me back from the freedom I longed for.


When I opened school, the next time I would see outside was after 3 months. That was the same amount of time it took to see my parents again. I was always sick on opening school dates. When I tell my mum that I am sick. She would give me medicine and hug me telling me that I would get better. However sick I got, there always would be medicine.>>>disadvantages of having a doctor mum. Every time my dad drove me into school, I'd start crying. Omg...I must have been such a cry baby.


I always started my classes on the first day of school. Before class, we had an inspection to make sure nobody snuck in food. It was illegal to have lotion, just petroleum jelly. A sweet wrapper was enough to get one a donkey's beating. After inspection, I go to the dormitory, leave my bag then go to class for my first lesson. I had to make sure I was in time to avoid any hazardous happenings.


Anyone who hadn't done their homework was ready to borrow my book. Not doing homework was equal to murder in the real world. You would be thrashed thoroughly. Dark kids would turn purple as light kids like me turn from pink to red.


Lunch time was just a......I don't have a word for it. Kids would run to the dinning hall. Food was already served on plates. Three spoons were enough to finish the food. Then comes the showering part. Now.....this was just horrific. Naked girls running in and out of the dormitory. I was praying hard that all the lesbians there would think I was some grotesque figure.


I can't forget the chapatis we used to eat. They were worse than unleavened bread. The worst part was that it was compulsory to finish two of those. I was permanently disturbed ....and the fried eggs _omg_they had soup!! I felt like I was in juvenile prison. 


The worst was when I got 98% in science and I missed a simple question. My teacher came into class and told me " Kilimanjaro juu" I gotta tell you, my ass grew really big and red like a super ripe tomato. Sadly, I couldn't sit down. The ass was sexy though.


My kids will be home schooled under my supervision. I don't want them getting big asses.   


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment