My eight month fairy tell. This kinda happened few months ago but I just love using present tense. It's some time beginning of April. I meet this guy in a chemist that is inside the estate I stay in. He is really cute and gets even cuter when he asks for my number. If I noticed earlier that he wasn't hot and sexy, I wouldn't be in this situation that is beyond redemption. I now have permanent fear for cute boys. I stick to hot and sexy. Cute boy took my number on a Friday then I meet him 52 hours later. He was pretty interesting. It takes 5 more dates then I start dating him. This is an experiment I am trying. I have never been in a serious relationship before. We had a whirlwind of romance. I am very sure I am not in love. That word love is creepy, very creepy in fact.
With time, I realize _____________________________________________________________________cute boy has lied about his age. Cute boy laughs really badly. Cute boy thinks I will be his wife.__WHAT THE FUCK!!!! Cute boy thinks I will have babies, his babies._HORROR MOVIE _BLEUGH... Cute boy is a spendthrift. Cute boy is a quitter _really bad quality. Cute boy was once a school drop out _this is normal. Cute boy doesn't take vodka _sad, this is one of my favorite drinks. Cute boy takes sweet wine _gayish tendency. Cute boy's email address has the word 'cutie' in it _so gay.
I happen to be trying so hard to hide cute boy. Cute boy is trying so hard not to be hidden. He even wants to attend extended family functions. I would have invited him only he would be all over me. He is also the type that can tell my mum "I love your daughter and I want to marry her" My old lady would kick me out, she would make me choose between marriage and education. Marriage ...HELL NO. I have seen my grandparents_I am not trying to end up like them. At some point, cute boy followed me all the way to Kakamega. _that is a ten hour drive. In case I forgot earlier, cute boy is psychotic too. If he were my son, I'd take him to rehab.
This is November, I have no idea I'm gonna be single by the end of this month. "If you ain't gonna have my babies, I will move on without you" "I'll pack my shit tomorrow morning and leave." And this is the end of my experiment. I am so relieved. PHEW:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment