Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Did that guy just do that! !!!!

It is Friday. I am from visiting my sister in school. I got this heavy laptop on my back. I was so heavy, I felt worse than what I felt the last time I tried lifting weights. My friend calls when I am in town. I pass by a shopping mall to see him. I should never have done that. It was a deadly mistake. I got detailed. Where to put my laptop? ?? Will it be safe? ?? I am wearing denim pants and a long sleeved top. Totally not appropriate for rave. I looked almost like an Eskimo.

Even with all those malfunctions, I was possible to derail. I think I should fall more in love with my bed.

We take my sister's laptop to a secure place. Let the party begin. We hang out in town a little then decide to go to Westlands. I was the only lady in the company of 6 boys. There was this one 'special' dude.

This is how it all began ..................................................................


Could you pay my bus fare, I don't have loose cash?


Let's go make out at the car park. (Just for the record, none of those cars at the car park belonged to us)


Do you have enough money for two beers?


Do you have money I get vodka?


I don't have a place to sleep, please don't leave me stranded.


Let's go to my pal's place.


Let's go to another pal's place.


Let's sit on the stairs and call everyone .....almost everyone in your phone book.


Let's go to another pal's place.


>>>>>>I am tired, cold and hangovered. We haven't reached yet where we are going and I am almost bankrupt coz of paying everything in double. My patience is wearing out and I want to kill this boy.


Finally, a place to sleep. Was he really shamelessly trying to fondle with my stuff!!!! Boy got nerve.

I sleep for 2 hours and then wake up and tip toe outside. I am relieved when I get home.


Monday morning :::

Could you send me ksh 300....I am really stranded?

..........................and that was how it ended.


I still think that guy is mentally impaired.  






Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment