Thursday, 19 April 2012

Hot boy drove me crazy when i was 11.

There is this guy I liked in my 6th year of primary school. I was 11 years old. This guy had just joined my school. He was talking really nice Swahili. I had just been kicked out of home and taken to boarding school. ( this was the most horrifying experience in my life...Story of another day) Back to my hhhhhhot boy.....he sat at the back of the class. I sat at the front right next to the door and the time table was just above my head. On the second day of school, I noticed someone standing next to my desk in a maroon jacket. He was checking the timetable. I raise my head and the first thing that comes to my head is ......DAMN _EYE CANDY...right above my head...yummiest :-p  I have never stared at someone for that long using the corner of my eyes. My eyelids were hurting...I had to take pain killers for that. I thought I had stones inside. 


My parents once told me to always go for what I want. I want this boy. I want him to be mine. Really destructive thinking for an 11 year old. That is as far as it went. I kinda didn't even start chasing. I was a very focused girl and I always maintained first position in my class. I continued to read my books so I could maintain my outstanding performance. I still wonder why I read like someone who is doing 3 degrees.

The next day I realised hot boy was a boarder like me. My heart skipped a little when I noticed him over supper. After about a week, when I was almost giving up on ever talking to him, he came and asked for my help in a mathematical problem.

I looked at the question and smiled coz it was a very easy question. I have never felt more useful...or maybe he just needed a reason to talk to me. I never wanted that moment to end. From that time, we started saying hi to each other.

One day he got into trouble. He was punished in front of everyone. I felt so bad. I started crying in front of everyone. Everyone saw me crying ...and the secret was finally out. I was hot boy's girlfriend. Dating was a felony in my school. So, we sadly had to break up.I still used to cry for him though. Sweet ....isn't it?


At some point hot boy told me that he loved me. I got so scared that I reported it to the senior teacher. That day, I got born again. I felt like I had sinned by listening to hot boy. It happened to be a beautiful Sunday. Hot boy got punished for saying he loved me. I cried again. I was almost wailing. I ain't sure if I was crying for me or him.


In my seventh year of primary school, hot boy and I started talking again. Actually, he only told me one single word the whole year. It was after evening prep...hot boy told me goodnight. The next day, I went to my class teacher and reported hot boy for telling me goodnight. He was punished again. I still feel guilty for that one. The poor boy was just being nice.


Hot boy and I were permanently put in separate classes. I was a teacher's pet and he wasn't. That was something bitchy I did over there. I still wanna apologize to hot hot boy but sadly, I don't know where to find him. Please forgive me hot boy >>>puppydolleyes<<<  I am so sorry. Come back and marry me:-)    


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment