I wanna get out of my boring room but the weather outside is not so friendly. My ho-hum teacher for maths has caused me a lot of mental weariness. This weather totally sucks. I hate this weather. It acts like a woman who is suffering from intense hormonal imbalance. (I suffer from this at times ...in fact, there is this particular friend of mine who has seen me at my worst, when I can actually bite off someone's head) I know what this weather needs ...a P.M.S chocolate bar.
My pal is gonna be doing mixes today. I have found myself between a very big rock and a hard place. (does this idiom make any sense ? Isn't a rock a hard place too. I found myself between two hard places) What the hell do people do when they are in my position. I have decision to make. Making decisions like this one is not really my thing. My purpose in life ....to make all choices that end up with a high me. A high me? I love a high me. I would marry a high me. That moment when you feel like you are on cloud 20. Everyone around you becomes suddenly very humorous. A smiley face becomes your default state. Befuddled beings are happy beings. I make sure not to get to that point where I am helplessly inebriated. I don't want anybody carrying me to my bed neither do I want to wake up in anybody else's bed.
Still wondering what decision I have to make?? Well, I have a test tomorrow afternoon that I haven't really studied for. I have a fifteen page term paper to do in the next 18 hours. My pal needs my support as he does his mixes.
In fact, I am not between a rock and a hard place ...I am between an enormous rock and two hard places. This decision making process will take much much longer than I think.
Making this decision is very extremely hard, I am straining myself mentally. This isn't good for me. I am not trying to go bananas. I need to be sane. Lemme take a hot shower ... ....
The shower ...perfect it was ...orgasmic ..... (I feel so clean, I don't even want to add clothes on my body. Are we staying nude?? Oh yes we are) but unfortunately, my head hasn't been cleared yet.
I do what I do each time I need to clear my head ....I stare at the ceiling board like a retarded girl and then take a very long deep breath, just long enough to not kill me. As soon as I breath out, my genius brain has a solution to my problem. Study for the next two hours till I get to saturation point then I can go support my mixer friend. There ....win-win situation. As for the research ...well, the collection date has just been postponed.
No comments:
Post a Comment