Today is going to be a really awesome day. First of all, I woke up really early. By early I mean 0740hrs. Normally, when I am on holiday, I wake up at 1000hrs. I am very proud of me and you should be too. The first thing that I did after waking up was pee. Just for the record, I have never peed in the morning when I am just from bed. I will never drink water before sleeping again. Waking up to the toilet is not funny at all....I prefer waking up to the kitchen. Apart from the toilet,, everything about this morning is great. I have actually done something really unusual ....I HAVE READ TWENTY PAGES OF A NOVEL. I should get an award for this. That was like food for my brain. It felt so good by the way. Now I feel like total genius ....ask me anything and you will be surprised at how fast I will answer. (Is there a genius dance or should I come up with my own???)
Anyway, I was talking about today being a great day. ...................is anybody at least going to ask me why! !! Even if you don't ask, I will still tell. I am going to get a house of my own and I am extremely happy. Getting my own house happens to be a result of coning my parents but that is a story of another day. ((((My uncle just asked me to go clean a clean kitchen ...I think he is going crazy. )))))) Back to my story, I was going to look for a house. All I can think about is privacy. Finally, I won't have my roommates exiling me because they want to get busy with their boyfriends. I won't have to exile anybody when I want to get busy with ............. I don't know what to write there coz I don't have a boyfriend but I do get some. At least I won't have to borrow a venue for my birthday party. I will also stay away from our school bar...;what the hell, who am I cheating. That bar is my second home. It has everything that I like: boys, alcohol and meat. Pray for my house hunt to be successful. Later :-)
Friday, 13 April 2012
random Saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
awesome, awesome,awesome!! goodluck in your house hunting,I'll be crashing often :-):-)
ReplyDeleteMiss Paranoi
Hehe...thanks:) And you are welcome to my place anytime:)
ReplyDelete