Thursday, 26 April 2012

Jay, Stewart and bitchy Candy

I met Jay when I joined baby class. I was 3 and he was 4. We became really good friends. He used to feed me sometimes. He was short cute and light. That same year, I met Stewart. He was short, chubby and chocolate. He also used to help me eat. In case you are wondering why I needed help to eat, here is the reason ...I didn't see the need when all the food ended up in the toilet.  They would tell me that if I didn't eat, they wouldn't be my boyfriend. I thought boyfriend's were people who help girls...just as mommy had told me. I was not ready to lose helpers.  They would pick up my spoon and feed me.


Candy was one of my girlfriend's. The four of us were friends for the next few years. Candy was chubby with a cute baby face.


I grew really fond of Jay. In my fourth year of primary school, we were really close friends.


Candy had a thing for both Jay and Stewart. Jay had a thing for me. Stewart had a thing for me. I had a thing for Jay. Jay and Stewart were best friends. Candy and I were enemies. I don't know what I ever did to Candy, she was so so so so so so bitchy to me that year. She would laugh at me when I got into trouble. Poor me. It is actually a miracle that I survived the bitch. 


There's this weekend that I spent almost all my time with Jay. (Where the hell was my mum when I was doing all these??) Jay asked me to be his girlfriend. I was so excited, I said YES:-) I have a very vivid picture of that day. What I didn't know is the scandal that awaited me in school. I was gonna have a very long week.


I was kinda the 'it girl', everyone wanted to know what was happening to me. I was the trendsetter. Girls in my class would ask for my opinion before doing anything. If I said no, they would put an end to what they were planning.


We had two streams in school. I was in blue. Jay, Stewart and Candy were in red. In the middle of Tuesday's class meeting, I was called to go to red. Somehow everyone in red was waiting for me. There must have been a juicy story that involved me. I felt like a celebrity trying to avoid papparazi...lol.


Here is what was happening ....

Candy went to her class teacher and said, "Sarah is Jay's girlfriend. Stewart sent Sarah a red rose flower. Jay kissed Sarah on Sunday."

I still fail to understand what wrong I had done. Since when do people get into trouble for kisses and roses :-( Everything revolved around me. I still don't understand how everything became a class issue. I stood to Joel's right while Candy stood to his left. Joel was Candy's teacher. It was like a court house. I still was wondering what I had done till when Jay said that I had done no mistake. When I was asked if I received a rose, I denied it. When I was asked if I kissed Jay, I said no. That's because Jay asked me not to say yes. When I was asked if. Jay was my boyfriend, I kept quiet and started crying. I didn't know that crying would mean no. The case was closed due to lack of evidence and witnesses. I left the class smiling after Jay winked at me. Poor Candy, she changed schools just because she could not stand not being popular. Jay kissed me again that day coz I didn't say anything to get us into trouble. He also walked me home, bought me candy and did my homework which I corrected almost everything afterwards. Stewart remained single and lonely. The poor boy. By the way, all of Candy's accusations were true. She spent so much time spying on me.  


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment