Friday, 25 May 2012

Boredom, the drug in my closet, boy toy auditions..

Today happens to be one of those days when I am extremely bored ...really really bored. Oh my goodness, the world and everyone in it must be having a conspiracy against me. I might just die of boredom ....what a pathetic way to lose life. What to do...what to do ...what to do..... I have a blog...lemme complain to anyone who might stumble on this. Just for the record, complaining ain't my thing. In fact, I dislike people who complain about anything and everything. Complainers are very annoying people ....they whine whine whine whine and whine without stopping. They sound like buzzing bees only they don't sting. Most of the time, they usually are complaining about nothing. Why don't you just shut your big mouth and get something more important to do. Okay ....now I'm starting to sound like someone who is complaining about complainers. I have officially zipped my big mouth too.


Everyone that I can hang out with is out of school ...either I have stopped having a life or it is just my unlucky day. Maybe I should also get out of school. No...it is pretty cold out there. I just might freeze to death. I don't want to die before I actually accomplish everything on my bucket list. Out of the 23 things on that list, I have actually done 13 already. I should edit that list and add some new things. The remaining 10 look like things that I would accomplish in just one day. Am  I still bored??? I need to activate my over active imagination. Since I started doing maths, I have become more and more stupid each single day. Now I know why I gave my phone to a DJ.


Today, I actually arranged my closet. It looks so neat ...I even took photos so that I could show my old lady. She needs to be proud of her baby ...her sweet baby. Don't I just love being the last born in the family. I get get away with my obstinacy. I don't have to set an example to any little siblings. I found something in my closet ...a drug ...a very interesting drug. I would have to be feeling very malicious to actually give it to someone. Do I feel malicious?? Yes I do...yes I do... I will put this drug in my handbag as I look for my victim. Anyone I will meet today is a possible victim. Beware of my evil stare, my very evil stare...I will unleash it today. Today is the premier of bubbles' evil stare. I should probably say sorry to whoever I will disturb today.


At this point, I will start texting all the boys in my phonebook. The first text is always the same for everyone...that is just my signature way of starting a conversation. I gotta go...I'm doing auditions for a potential boy toy. Anyone interested??


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment