Old man is gone ....oh yeah he is gone and he is not coming back ....not coming back anytime soon. He has taken one of those trips where you spend more than 10 hours in air. OMG...the jetlag after that...I only hope old man can handle it ....handle it with grace. Old lady is gone too. She ain't gonna be back anytime soon ....even better, she calls to say that she has extended her stay in that country she had visited. Ain't I the luckiest teenager alive?
Its time to party....hoooray:-) Tonight everything is on me, the drinks are on me, the bitches, the house, the servants all free. We gonna party all night ...no sleep. ...weed and cold drinks__that is the mother fucking recipe.
Texting everyone on the phone ....making sure I get a delivery note for each. Texting is really hard ...my thumb extremely hurts. I NEED A THUMB MASSAGE NOW....WHERE ARE YOU MASSEAUSE...my thumb needs you asap. Well, I leave to get drinks. I come back and realise there is no change in the house. It is just like I left it. My friends start arriving. The drinking begins. I like this girls ....they are all light weights. They do save me quite a good amount of money. The boys on the other hand!!! Don't this burgers have livers that complain?!! I incur losses because of them. We drink and drink and drink and drink and drink .....the drinking continues and continues and continues and continues and continues without stopping. TIME ISN'T WASTED WHEN YOU ARE GETTING WASTED.
This is what I should be singing in the morning "That party last night was awfully crazy I wish we taped it. I danced my ass off and had this one girl completely naked" .....wait...I should rephrase that ...................... no......I actually had a girl completely naked. "Drink my beer and smoke my weed, but my good friends is all I need ...pass out at three, wake up at 10, go out to eat then do it again. I love being home alone" Isn't Asher Roth just the perfect definition of a genius.
Just when I was on my level, the music went off, then everyone went quiet, then there were footsteps coming towards the living room. My two friends accompanied by someone. I was officially dead....very dead.
BIG DADDY?!?!! HE MISSED HIS FLIGHT and came back home. Now I am deader. If old lady were here, I would be deadest.
Who feels like getting into trouble with me?? Nobody ...well ....no_body. You all should remember to act like that when I ask "Who wants to get high??"
Was I grounded HELL NO...THIS AIN'T AMERICA. I was given KICHAPO CHA JIBWA. My ass was too sore, it wouldn't let me sit. I spent the rest of the week sleeping on my tummy ...it even became flat.
No comments:
Post a Comment