Sunday, 10 June 2012

The big bong and chess ....

This one guy I really found really really interesting last semester. What was so interesting about him ...The shisha bong (a very big bong, I love big bongs) that he was carrying. I liked what was in his hands. He was carrying this one thing that I really love ...this thing that makes me go bananas. I wanted that specific thing in his hand. I had to talk to him ...perhaps smile and flatter him a bit just so I could get to my number one love. I finally got my "faithful one". The mint flavor was orgasmic. That is how I love my shisha. ...and the headrush, it was just perfect. My faithful one doesn't disappoint. The drugs weren't the only things giving me a headrush. The owner(if the bong was his property) of the drugs was too. Let us call him mysterious boy. He did have the perfect haircut. He looked like a puzzle, one that I would love to solve. I love puzzles, especially when YOURS TRULY is the one solving them. Chess and mind games too- Things that make Bubbles tick. A Bubble needs a prick sometime (this is a stolen line, I hope the owner doesn't find out)


I am on a mission to solve mysterious boy. He is the new pawn on my chess board. Let me make him queen instead. I am yet to find out if this game is worth it. On a random day, I am on my way to do my a test. Mysterious boy shows up behind me, holds my waist (unfortunately, I don't have goosebumps) and he calls me "beautiful". He is a flirt. Is that a step towards the right direction?? Maybe ...maybe not. Wait a minute, he hasn't asked for my name. We just might be playing the same game here. All I need is a two minute conversation with him and I will get what I want. I don't exactly want anything. You know that feeling you get after playing chess for hours and you finally win....or that feeling you get when you solve a calculus problem that 10 of your friend's were unable to solve. Do you now have a vivid picture of exactly what I am trying to get out of this??


No name, no number ...all I can wait for is to bump into him again. The next time, he is with his two friends. Did he just describe me as intriguing?? Well well well ....we just might be playing the same game here. I would love to read his mind but no, that will be too easy. I already knew his name. He asked for mine. I feel like I am a step ahead or rather, that is what I thought.


Haha ...mysterious boy did say something really disturbing before he left. I can't even write that here. How can you possibly say a statement that has more than 5 grammatical errors. Who was your teacher for English? How do you live in peace with yourself. Not only did it have grammatical errors, I couldn't make any sense out of it. And there goes my adrenaline ....I can't play this game anymore. Mysterious boy turned out to be 'Kijana aliye na mawazo finyu' Mission aborted.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment