The sender of these texts is a poser. These texts were sent to a very good friend of mine. When I saw this boy, I actually thought he was a nice catch. I saw him from far and the only thing that I noticed was the awesome haircut. I have a thing for guys who are just from the barber. They were seated with my friend_the reciever of the texts. I was on my way to town. I said hi to them and left. My friend said she was 'busy' and couldn't stay with them for long. That must have been the most traumatic date of her entire life. She left in less than 10 minutes. The poser was there with a friend of his. The poser then asked his friend, "Do you have keys to the prado?" This is a very normal statement that should not be funny. In fact, if you are laughing, you should pay daily visits to the psychiatrist because your mental illness is worsening without any doubt.
I got to the stage and took my matatu to town. I sat at the front so I could control the music. Just before the matatu left, I saw the 'prado' boys getting into the same matatu that I was in. OMG....HAVE THE POOR BOYS BEEN CARJACKED...LMFAO...haha. ...or perhaps this matatu looks like a prado. Do they even know how a prado looks like??? Perhaps prados in their place look like matatus....or the dad owns a matatu that he has nicknamed 'prado'...... hehe hoho hihi huhu haha. About his accent ....he talked like someone who was born and grew up neither in Africa nor Asia. ...and what he writes (smh) ...his teacher for English would be very disappointed and if he won't be, he should be behind bars for messing up his language.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TEXTS ALOUD WHILE HOLDING YOUR NOSTRILS TIGHT. (don't hold too tight...you might just kick the bucket)
Aint uu' in a gud
mood for a
''holla back''
thot we'd ctch up..buh i don wana push it.
Nanytt!
Oy'
fancy face,
so we plott
sumthn? :)
Seemz u don wna say hi to me.huh?
Coo'
l8r! :p
Coo'
wenyu thru fresh'n up
lemmi kn'aw
hmph!
ain't u like suppostah practise a lil hospitality,since am in yo zone..show yo sleepy say, say elow o' sumthn :)
whr yo crib at exackly?
hehe..cee u come pick me up,my bam is gettin a lil bit tired of sitt'n! Uu shoul' tour me aroun' to yo hideout:)
Yeah.tho am thru lrdy, my hommez iz the wan am chillen to finish gett'n pimp'd.
Wake up lazy bum :p
kwani u pulled an all.nighter? Lol.
Yhupp,
ths endz of the barber.wana swing by say hi?
IF YOU LOVE TEXTING IN PERFECT ENGLISH AND HATE POSERS TOO, I'M SURE YOU UNDERSTAND ME.
No comments:
Post a Comment