Friday, 4 May 2012

how to lose phones

Losing a phone is very easy if you do exactly what I did.


I had my first phone when I was twelve. I was very happy and excited at that point. I was the third person in my family to own a phone. Even my older siblings did not have phones. Let's just say that I was daddy's favourite. Are you jealous yet? I know you are. You can come get lessons on how to be daddy's favourite...just like yours truly. Since I was not allowed to have Arnold in school, I'd leave him with my brother. As I was going to do my hair, I carried Arnold to the salon so I could spend a few more hours with him. I put him in my pockets and went to the salon. When I got to the salon, Arnold was missing. Where had my baby gone?? I started crying and wailing. None of those noises brought back Arnold. After doing my hair, I went home, wore my uniform and went to the car. When everyone was in the car and we were on our way to school, I told my old lady,"I have left my phone under my pillow, please take  care of it" If only she knew.


I got Chuchu after that. I loved Chuchu coz I bought her with my own money that I had conned from daddy. One fine night, I attended sexy Saturday. Imagine I didn't taste any alcoholic drink. I hope you are clapping for me right now for my good behavior. On the dance floor, the music was totally awesome, I got high on music and danced and danced and danced. I was almost getting some of my clothes off coz I was on heat ...literally. By the time I stopped being on heat, Chuchu was already taken away from me. I have been never been so sad. Though I continued dancing, I started mourning as soon as I got home. Rest in peace Chuchu.


I met Eduardo afterwards. He happened to be a present from my sister. I didn't like him coz he was ugly. I got relieved when he was stolen in a matatu as I was going to school.


Pinky was the prettiest that I ever had. Well, I never lost this one. I gave her to my brother.


In exchange, my sweet brother gave me Nick. Nick was the hottest and sexiest. Well well well...he lasted only three months. I gave him to a D.J. Don't look at me that way, he was hot and was playing really awesome music.


I got Boo after that. I only liked Boo coz he was blue and was a product of bonga points. Boo survived only a week.


Since I wasn't too attached to Boo, I traded him for Tori. Tori was super sexy but extremely noisy. I still have Tori. She has survived me for 8 months. Tori has been really lonely so I decided to get her Toot. I am teaching them how to be best friends and overlook their differences. Toot tends to be really smart that Tori gets intimidated coz of her stupidity. All I need to do is to find a way to make them connect and I'll be good to go:-) With Toot and Tori in love, they will be   invincible.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment