Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8
Monday, 4 April 2011
Tired black young girl
I have been staying with my cousin for the past 3 months. I am looking for a new apartment before I become a tired black young woman with wrinkles all over my face. When I moved into this house, I was hoping to be saving money but I unfortunately ended up spending more than I intended.>>so sad<< I am forced to buy food in the house because most of my cousin's money ends up in clubs. Keep in mind I am only a poor little student who depends on her poor hard working parents for pocket money. 90% percent of her money is spent on entertainment. The other 10% is spent on expensive perfume and the latest trends in Fashion. The only thing that I have bought that is close to fashion happens to be a handkerchief :-( Everything else in that house is my responsibility. Every morning, she leaves the househelp with ksh 50. The ksh 50 is supposed to buy bread, minced meat, onions, tomatoes and vegetables. She leaves the house knowing that an angel sent from heaven (me) will make sure everything on her list is bought. When I go out with her, I buy all the drinks, then I have to hire a taxi because she always blacks out and since I don't own a driver's license, I can't drive her car.>>>I sadly happen to be a faithful law abiding citizen. I always pay for her salon. What hurt me the most was when her little 2 year old kid spoiled my new phone and she did nothing about It, Not even apologizing on behalf of that little brat. She also steals money from my wallet. My cousin is a BITCH and needs to be punished. I think my cousin should be tied up to a tree, stripped naked and be thoroughly flogged 5 times by each soldier in the armed forces. It would be more entertaining if safari ants crawled up her sexy legs and bit her for at least 10 minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment