Wednesday, 6 April 2011

My cousin's salvation

My cousin recently got born again and received Christ as her personal Lord and Saviour. Five days after she got saved, she received a call from one of her ex-boyfriends. My cousin has been married for two years but her husband works out of town. Their marriage is on the rocks at moment. Since she is not having sex with her husband, she has been hunting for a substitute.

My cousin got a call from this ex-boyfriend at 10 pm on Wednesday. The guy was calling from outside her house. He wanted to go out with my cousin so they could have drinks. My cousin told him that she couldn't go out that night. For the first time in my life I was proud of her. Little did I know I would be disappointed for the rest of the night.

My cousin went out to meet the guy then came back into the house after five minutes. Let me name the ex-boyfriend 'Mr X'. Mr X drove off. While X was away, my cousin came to my room and said "OMG, hizi ni temptations". She then smiled and walked out of my room.

Twenty minutes later, X was back. This time, he got into the house. With him was 1000ml of Smirnoff vodka. They sat on the sofa together and began drinking the vodka as they whispered so the househelp and I could not hear what they were saying. Unfortunately, my cousin and X are not very good at whispering. I couldn't hear them clearly but they still caused disturbance.

After one hour of listening to their stupid whispers, I was hoping X would leave. Sadly enough, X did not leave and the noises did not stop. They only graduated from whispers to moans. At this point,you can guess what they were doing...>>>and on the sofa I love sleeping on...yuck. I wish I had her husband's number, I would have snitched.

The next morning, this is what she said, "hata sijafanya makosa, nitaomba tu halafu Mungu atanisamehea". Mr X left in the morning. Since I was too curious, I decided to peep and see who X was. X happens to be my distant cousin.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment