Monday, 25 April 2011

My retarded cousin

I recently got kicked out of my cousin's. 2 weeks before I got kicked, my cousin brought an exorcist from Oloitoktok to stay in her house. I had been in Thika for sometime before I came back and found the exorcist around. When I arrived from Thika, I got really interesting news. Apparently, my cousin got born again, her 4husband got born again and Stella also got born again. Stella is the only lady that my cousin imagines won't steal her husband. Just for the record, my cousin thinks all women are there to steal her husband. I also think the little kid was exorcised, though I lgot no proof. I haven't spent the night at my cousin's house for the past two weeks. I've either been spending the night at my uncle's or my boy's place. Most of the time, I've been at my uncle's. One Saturday night, I was walking in the estate with my boyfriend. We happened to meet my cousin's husband. I didn't sleep at my cousin's on Saturday night. When I went back to her house on Sunday, she accused me of being married and living with a man. I was kinda traumatized and hoped the wrong news would never get to my mother. That Sunday night, I slept at her house because I didn't want any trouble. My male friend brought me pizza samples on Wednesday. As soon as he got by, I went outside to get the pizza. I couldn't let him inside because I'm not allowed to have friends over. A few minutes after my I took the pizza, my cousin came in and accused me of bringing men into her house and that I was gonna mess up her marriage. I think she wants my boyfriend, he is way. hotter than her husband and treats me like a queen. Her husband treats her like trash....my poor sad cousin. I wasn't pleased with what she said so as soon as I got my boy's call, I went to his place. When I went back the next morning, I was to take a bath and go get a letter that I urgently needed from the university. As soon as I got into the house, she told me to keep quiet and lock myself in my room, because her husband was around. Since I had more more important things to do, I explained to her why I had to leave. I also said sorry. I don't exactly know why I was saying sorry. As soon as I left, she immediately called me. She told me that I had disrespected her and that she was gonna call my mum. She threw all my stuff outside and ncalled my sister to go pick them. I didn't know people get kicked out for saying sorry....life is very interesting. The good news is, the coward never called my mum. It's my 1st time to be thrown out of someone's house. It doesn't feel so bad after all. At this point, I'm sure my cousin is a retard and needs divine intervention. That exorcist must have been an amateur.

No comments:

Post a Comment