Daft

Ding a Ling

Thursday, 22 December 2011

fernamuruthi's Hip Hop World: Video: Game - 'Martians vs. Goblins' feat. Lil' Wayne & Tyler The Creator

fernamuruthi's Hip Hop World: Video: Game - 'Martians vs. Goblins' feat. Lil' Wayne & Tyler The Creator
Posted by Bubbles at 14:46
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Popular Posts

  • Did I have too much? Yes I did. Yes I did.
    It's Friday, I got only one paper to go and happens to be a very easy paper. I can actually party and still be ready for my paper on Mon...
  • Female obsession with kicking men in the balls....
    It may not be an obsession but its normaly the 1st port of call for any female attack on a man. The testicles are symbols of male power,...
  • My last day as a freshman ...
    My last weekend in school happened to be very eventful. It all started on a Thursday morning. I woke up early in the morning to study for my...
  • Math.com Chess - Play Chess against the Computer
    Math.com Chess - Play Chess against the Computer
  • Insomnia ...bugs... my new job
    Sleepless night. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! I am angry ...very very angry at my sleep. It evades when needed the most. Now I am wailing. W...
  • Mummy had weed###
    It is the most boring Saturday of my life. What to do .........what to do.......what to do. Omg ...I have no idea. This is officially the wo...
  • Did that guy just do that! !!!!
    It is Friday. I am from visiting my sister in school. I got this heavy laptop on my back. I was so heavy, I felt worse than what I felt the ...
  • The man with a dignified bearing.
    What makes you the man?? What makes you THE man?? Someone asked this today. Beard? Strength? Ego? Is it the fact that you lack a...
  • Stress, geese, social intelligence, pampers
    One of those days when I think I am stressed though I really don't know about what. I am stressed ....I am stressed ...I am stressed. No...
  • Between a rock and a hard place...
    I wanna get out of my boring room but the weather outside is not so friendly. My ho-hum  teacher for maths has caused me a lot of mental wea...

google +

About Me

Bubbles
Bubbles, Retard of the Red Chandelier, Freak Extraordinare, Lady Lois, Damsel of The Bubble, Bubbles. :-D
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (41)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (19)
    • ►  March (4)
  • ▼  2011 (51)
    • ▼  December (29)
      • fernamuruthi's Hip Hop World: Video: Game - 'Marti...
      • LAZA Morgan ft Mavado one by one (OFFICIAL MUSIC V...
      • Anjulie - Stand Behind The Music (Web Video)
      • follower management banner
      • ART+MATH=X | plus.maths.org
      • K O on Twitpic
      • Benefits of drinking alcohol.
      • Matthematics and Chess
      • BeyoncĂ© - End Of Time (Live at Roseland)
      • Tyga feat Chris Brown - Snapbacks Back [Official V...
      • New facebook timeline
      • Far East Movement feat. KiD CuDi & Chip Tha Ripper...
      • Chris Brown feat. Kevin McCall - Strip
      • Kid Cudi - Pursuit Of Happiness ft. MGMT
      • U myt want to read this...
      • If santa was a kenyan woman.
      • Guys are weird
      • A Diva's prayer
      • Men and cleavage
      • Kenyan policemen.........LOLEST...!!!!!
      • ♬ will.i.am & Jennifer Lopez - T.H.E. The Hardest...
      • Rihanna - Talk That Talk (Audio) ft. Jay-Z
      • Big Sean - Dance (A$$) Remix ft. Nicki Minaj
      • Wiz Khalifa- California (Music Video).mp4
      • Wiz Khalifa- California (Music Video).mp4
      • Stella Mwangi - Hula Hoop Ft. Mohombi [Official Vi...
      • Jacob Latimore featuring Diggy Simmons - Like 'Em All
      • Pitbull Featuring Chris Brown - International Love
      • Diggy - Do It Like You ft. Jeremih [Official Video]
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (13)
Tweet

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
    Bubbles. Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.